“Thank you to my sponsor Arable One”
All industries face it at some point…disruption. You may think your industry or your company is safe, but when you don’t look into the future and see what’s coming, and when you don’t constantly innovate, you run the risk of being blind-sided.
Everyone in the agriculture industry is used to dealing with risk and disruption. But what if there was a way to avoid disruption in the first place? Or at least make it easier to pivot when it happens to you?
There WILL be another disruption in your ag business and ANYTHING can change your business.
Walter Knott of Knott’s Berry Farm is a great example of a farmer who came from nothing and grew his farm into a very successful and well loved corporation through the techniques mentioned in this webinar:
The secret is constant diversification, an ultimate competitive advantage, and an innovative vision.
Innovation not only helps you avoid disruption, but also helps you to grow your agriculture business and stand out from the competition.
Inventor and innovator Julie Austin gives you 10 unique, innovative strategies you can use for marketing, branding and selling to distinguish yourself and stay ahead of the curve. And 20 ways to diversify your agriculture business!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Most important things you will need to compete in today’s hyper-competitive world
- How to leverage and monetize your agriculture assets through innovation
- How to work with your competition for a win-win
- How to infuse innovation into your company’s culture
- How to diversify your business to avoid disruption
If you’re not diversifying your business, you won’t be prepared for the next disruption, whatever that will be!
If you’re a farmer who’s worried about the constant disruption in your business, and who wants to not only avoid disruption in the future, but grow your business beyond your wildest dreams, check out this webinar to find out:
- The 10 unique secrets to avoiding disruption and growing your ag business
- How to create your own ultimate competitive advantage
- Over 20 unique ways to diversify your agriculture business to start growing your ag business NOW
Click here to find out how